The CSI Companies is headquartered in Jacksonville, FL and is owned by Recruit, the 4th largest staffing and human resources company in the world. We offer competitive base salaries and benefits, as well as a lucrative commission structure.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our growing internal team in Atlanta, GA.
Technical Recruiter Position Summary:
This position is responsible for providing full life cycle of recruiting in support of both local and national accounts for CSI Tech/Anteo's line of business. The incumbent will report directly to a Recruiting Supervisor.
The following are key requirements, but are not meant to be exhaustive of the core functions of the position.
- Identify key talent for contract and contract to hire positions with CSI Tech/Anteo's clients utilizing all possible avenues to ensure complete coverage on key jobs. This includes, but is not limited to the use of:
- Existing Database candidates
- Personal network/pipeline
- Job Boards
- LinkedIn and other social media
- Targeted cold calling
- Ensuring high closing ratios by high attention to detail, thorough candidate screening, and constant communication with candidates throughout the recruitment process, as well as post placement.
- Participation on client meetings and calls as needed to help secure and qualify new business and build personal professional network.
- Constant professional development to develop new and effective recruitment/sourcing tactics and to stay abreast of new technologies within the IT field.
Technical Recruiter Job Qualifications:
- Competitive and Goal-Driven
- Outstanding client service focus
- Ability to establish credibility with multiple constituencies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities is essential
- Self-guided / motivated professional that works thoroughly to the logical end of a task, requesting appropriate assistance when necessary.
- Technical proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point. Experience with Outlook a plus.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Detail-oriented with a complete focus on quality results/deliverables.