CSI is looking for a technical Quality Assurance QA Manual Tester for a software company that we work with in the Tampa, FL area. This is a full time, permanent, salaried position with excellent benefits. Hours are M-F 8am-5pm. We are looking for technically savvy candidates that have a bachelor's degree that have 6 months-1 years of QA, help desk, or technical support experience ideally. We would also consider entry level candidates that have their bachelor's degree in a computer technology field.
This is a fun, fast-paced, energetic environment, and we are looking for sharp junior-level candidates that are looking for the first step or next step in their technical career.
Main Job Duties Include:
- Perform manual testing on a variety of operating systems.
- Regression testing and Ad hoc testing.
- Documenting issues and defects
- Write and maintain test cases and test suites.
- Automate Manual Test Cases
- Create automation scripts to test the software
- Convert existing test cases to QTP
- Test Windows Remote Monitoring/Management (RMM) Software
- Convert and create test cases for software to automate in QTP
- Bachelor's Degree Required (this is an absolute minimum requirement that will be checked) Prefer degree in Computer or related field however not necessary if someone has 6 months of relative experience.
- 6 months of QA / Quality Assurance experience (or similar)
- Self-motivated when performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to learn new things without formal training
- SQA experience highly recommended
- 2+ years strong system administration knowledge (2012,2008,2003,8,7,XP) personally or professionally
- 6+ months of experience with UNIX/Linux (Debian,RedHat,Slackware,Suse,Gentoo or other decendants)
- 1+ year(s) background in networking (switching, routing, tcp/ip, OSI model, SNMP (big plus), etc.)
- 1+ year(s) experience with one or more virtualization technologies (Virtualbox, Hyper-V, VMWare)
- Previous experience of IT Automation would be advantageous
- Previous experience in an MSP (Managed Service Provider) environment would also be advantageous
- One or more certifications a plus: A+, Network+, Server+, Linux+, LPI, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, CCNA, other
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business field is preferred
Please send resumes to Lgood@thecsicompanies.com for immediate review and consideration.
Keywords: software, computer, IT, information technology, technical, help desk, support, network, testing, tester, manual, application, applications, analyst,computer science, entry level, network engineer,